- See more at: http://bloggerhow.com/blogger/how-to-implement-twitter-cards-on-bloggerblogspot-blogs/#sthash.mDSLssnM.dpuf

Monday 10 February 2014

A runners mindset: 10 Minutes To 10km

Here is a guest blog post I wrote for the new ukrunchat website, it has received some very positive comments already and it is a post I am rather proud of. Hopefully it will serve as some useful inspiration if you are a runner, or perhaps help explain the mindset of us runners. If this does inspire you, let me know! Or feel free to share you story via a link or post below.


I'd recommend following @ukrunchat and participating in the #ukrunchat hour held Sun & Wed 8pm-9pm GMT. It is great to have found a running community, ukrunchat are very supportive and have really impressed me with their new website. All the best guys!

#ukrunchat - can you make it to the finish line?

No comments:

Post a Comment